1. Gun Holders
2. Bow Holder Prongs (Combow Hunter)
3 Push-on Bow Holder (Gunslinger)
4. Camo Fanny Pack/Tree Stand Bag
5. Lock-down Strap
6. Loose Parts
7. Camo Canopy
8. Tie-On Soft Cushion
9. Combow Deluxe Seat
1. Gun Holder (Pair) They screw on by hand and are vinyl covered to protect your guns finish. They also make excellent utility hooks for binoculars, tote bags, etc. Will fit The Gunslinger and The Combow Hunter
on either side of the stand.
(on left side of picture)
2. Bow Holder Prongs These bow holder prongs screw on by hand at the square bracket plates on either side of The Combow Hunter. This bow holder allows bow to
stand upright with arrow nocked and ready to shoot. (
on right side of picture)
3.Push-on Bow Holder- Adapted for the Gunslinger tree stand, this bow holder is simple but effective. It pushes onto the stand anywhere there is 1" tubing, making it universal for
virtually any bow or bow hunter.
(in center of picture)
Camo Fanny Pack/Tree Stand Bag Designed especially for our stands to offer a water resistant bag for binoculars, food, extra clothing, etc. This 1000 Denier nylon bag will fit
both JRH SP±RT tree stands either across the stand, or along the side. It is also designed to be used as a fanny pack by wearing it around the waist while walking.
5. Lock-down Strap An excellent binder strap to secure the platform to the tree. It is also used to bind the platform and seat sections together when backpacking.
6. Loose Parts 5/16 V-blade knob and bolt, ¼ platform eye-bolt and knob, Wire loop pin, ball-bearing snap pin, cleat covers, rubber tie-down strap. The most common spare part items.
Camo Canopy Our rain/sun shield attaches directly to the tree with a ratchet strap, and it is totally independent of the tree stand. This allows climbing stands the freedom to move closer or further away from the canopy as desired. Also, the canopy can be left up on the tree, allowing the hunter to climb up and down the tree without having to assemble or disassemble it every time. Drop a light curtain down to create the perfect blind. The Camo Canopy measures 42 wide by 50 long, and it breaks down to 2-1/2 in diameter.
8. Tie-on Soft Cushion- This cushion pad will fit the
Gunslinger tree stand and camp chair. It covers the full length of the seat, and it has the straps in each corner to tie onto the seat cross bars. For long sits, the tie-on cushion definitely makes a difference.
Combow Deluxe Seat- A slip-on full seat for the Combow Hunter Tree Stand that sits on top of the standard sliding seat and gives a full bottom and back. The top of the Deluxe seat has a pouch that slips over the "U" shaped bar at either end of the stand. It has one retaining strap that goes under the sliding seat and definitely adds to the comfort level of the Combow Hunter Tree Stand.